Nancy Belle's bottom painted. Now she's waiting for one of the next spring tides to get her back in the water.
Time to finish the painting of Shamrock's hull.
- Wet paint sign, check.
- New paint rollers, check.
- Weather dry, check.
- Visitors warned to keep clear, check.
- Paint the port side, done.
- Paint the stern, done.
- Paint the rudder, done.
- Bare sections of the modified bulwarks primed, done.
- Check and paint over any missed bit's, done (maybe).
- Looking good and ready to go back in the water, yes.
Muttering's coming from the Boat Shed as Shaune tries to find why the dock-washing fire pump keep's cutting out.